Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Hungry Caterpillar Interactive Notebook




Hungry Caterpillar Interactive Notebook $5.00



One of the members of the former Lilliput Station Yahoo Group completed the Hungry Caterpillar Interactive Notebook with two of her sons. Here is a review and some photos she sent:

My two boys have completed this lapbook and I just wanted to let everyone know how it went. My six year old had a blast. My nine year old, who happens to be autistic, had a pretty good time too. I wish the numbers went past five, but that would be the only thing that I wish. I love the opposite cards that were added. So very cute!!! The cutting was great for skills that are still developing. The difference between the hungry caterpillar and the brown and furry I thought was a great idea. To have both adds variety. All in all it was really great fun. We worked on it off and on all day. They so wanted to finish it. Great job !!!!!!! ~Dacia C. (Published on Aug 30, 2007)

I really like how they personalized this and added to it. Great job guys!






Here is a picture of the lapbook sent by Valerie, another one of our customers:



You can see another review and more pictures here: Our Family Adventure. And here are a few blog posts and a picture from someone who did the pages for an interactive notebook: Foundations Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...