Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Father's Day Project {free printable}

I know we haven't even celebrated Mother's Day yet, but since I AM the mother I don't really have much to do with preparing for that holiday. So, on to Father's Day! Being that I'm usually running behind, you will have to excuse me for actually being early for a change.

I wrote this poem for my husband almost 14 years ago, when my oldest two children were just babies, and put in on a card with pictures of my sons wearing their Papa's boots and  "working" with him around our yard. After seeing a Father's Day project which included a cut-out of a child's shoe print glued inside his father's shoe print, I decided to create a similar Father's Day project for my toddler. (I'd recommend using ink, if possible. I wasn't really happy with the results I got using paint. But maybe it was just because I was trying to take pictures at the same time.)



If you'd like to make your own Father's Day craft, you can download the PDF file of the poem below.

Papa's Feet Poem
Daddy's Feet Poem


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...